Monday, September 7, 2015

Stash Dive #10

Hey there ya'll!


HAPPY LABOR DAY!
So happy to be back, I have been MIA again...with just not enough time in the day to get into my scrap room.
However, on this 3-day holiday weekend I have a clear day to get in my room and capture a new experience from my weekend.
If you haven't seen from my layouts or instagram posts, I am falling head over heels for Calligraphy!  It's been something that I have been fascinated by, but just this year I've actually taken steps to takes classes and learn more about this wonderful skill.  This also allows me to explore my own style and tastes, so I've been very inspired in this craft and other areas.

I was lucky enough to find a OOBER-ADORBS shop in my area that not only has adorable craft and decor stuff, they also hosts workshops in calligraphy, and tons of other cool things.
If you in the area, check out the Oh, Hello Friend Shop at OHFSHOP.COM!

I have take a couple of classes from super cute and fun Angi of Angelique Ink, she's very nice and knowledgeable and I'm loving her style and work, be sure to check her out!

Anywho, this weekend I took an intermediate class in calligraphy and had another fantastic time, and wanted to document it with a layout.  Everything is from my stash, so I don't have links for every sheet of paper or embellishments, but you'll recognize a lot, there's Crate Paper, Amy Tangerine, Maggie Holmes and some Glitz Designs.

Enjoy! Please leave a comment or a question, I love to hear from you!


Thanks for stopping by, please Join the site to get a heads up on new posts!'

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment