Sunday, September 27, 2015

Scraptastic Sept. LO#3 & Process Video

Hola!

I'm here with you again to share another layout I created with the fantastic Scraptastic September Skinny Love kit & Add-on.

Everything I used on this layout was exclusively from the kit, and I go through all the supplies in my process video.  I've linked to my video on my YouTube channel below, so check it out and subscribe if you like.

This is another photo taken on my Lake Havasu trip a couple of weekends ago.  I'm really looking forward to getting all these scrapped so that I'm in the clear, because I have a birthday trip coming up and want to make sure I'm ready.

Leave a comment if you like, I always love to hear from folks, and check by for more inspiration.  Oh and for more info on my giveaway, that I promise is coming real soon.

I'm just getting the prize pack and challenge criteria together and my days have been pretty hectic.

Anywho, enjoy...




Process Video



Supplies:







Thanks for stopping by!!

XOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment