Monday, September 21, 2015

Back from mini-vaca

Hola Amigos,

Made it back from a fantastic last summer weekend in Havasu!  I had a ball, and made great memories with great friends.

This layout is one of pictures of me and my girls out on the boat, fun selfie!  I think I'm going to use the rest of pics in an album, so I'll be sure to share that with ya'll.

I wasn't thinking, and forgot to cut my camera on, so there's no process video for this layout :( ~~
but I will going forward.

Everything is from the Scraptastic September Skinny Love Kit & Add-on, I've linked  to it below.

Follow my blog and don't miss out on any of the fun! (over there) :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>


Leave a comment, I love hearing from ya'll!

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXOXO

SUPPLIES





No comments:

Post a Comment