Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stash Dive #9

Hi y'all,

I'm back with another stash dive layout.  This really turned out better at the end.  The process during was uh...difficult; to say the least.  
I did get a chance to use up through some embellishments, thickers and papers that I have just way too much of. 

And I'm loving being able to get my photos in a collage and printed our on my Canon Selphy! OMG, I was stuck on stupid with that one.  I watched video after video on YouTube, and still couldn't get it to work for me, until finally about a week ago the light bulb came on.  
Or maybe I hit my head and didn't realize it... :)  Anyway, #silverlining, I figured out how to make PicFrame work for me. 

The challenge is still going strong to get through some of my massive stash! :)
Check it out! Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, I love feedback, or constructive criticism or whatever!

And be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any new posts.

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment