Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Process Video - Sept LO#4 - Hello Little Birdie

Hey ya'll,

Man, I am so happy to be back to my crafting, it's only been a few days...but life as been so busy; I am loving my crafting detox.

This is another layout from my Lake Havasu trip, I think it's the last one, so if you tired of it...don't worry this should be it ;)
It's funny, I think this is the longest series of layouts featuring me, I'm always scrapping pictures of family or friends. #selfielove


Anywho, I'm using the Scraptastic Skinny Love kit & Add-on, with a few embellishments from the Centerfield kit.  All of the supplies and kits are listed and linked below.

I've also linked to the process video for this layout on my channel on YouTube.



SUPPLIES







YOUTUBE VIDEO


Thank you for stopping by, please follow along (over there--->) so you don't miss any fun!

I'd love to hear from you, or ask any questions I always read my comments!

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment