Saturday, September 26, 2015

Simon Says Stamp - Oct. Kit "Here's Looking At You" Card #1

Hey ya'll,

So I've been watching YouTube video of people's fantastic cards using the SSS card kit, and I have literally been seething waiting for mine to come...AND IT DID!!

I love this kit, and I really love the die cut that came in it, so below is the first card I've made, I wanted to share it's a little different than my norm, which I suppose it a good thing.

I feel really challenged and inspired by this month's kit, I might break down and buy the collection, I adore the papers.

Hope you enjoy and are inspired, I've linked to the card kit below.



Here's the SSS video introducing the kit for October.




Leave a comment, I love to hear from you...follow my blog to get all the latest ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment