Monday, August 17, 2015

Masculine card w/ Flowers

Hey there folks,


So, life as been busy this week.  I've barely had time to craft at all :(
Funny thing, as with most of people in our crafty world I have succeed in accumulating tons of stuff, but not so success in using all of it.
My sister came by to use some of my dies, and I had a thought, I don't die cut enough! I have a bunch of stamp sets with coordinating dies (almost all of them actually :) but I don't use them.

So I'm challenging myself to really use my stamp and dies sets, and below is the first card from that challenge.  This card is just about all Simon Says Stamp product, I'll link to them all below.

I'm calling this a masculine card because of the color scheme, and I believe mean like flowers too (as long as it's not too many)

Enjoy!



Leave a comment, I love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment