Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Scraptastic August LO#4

Hey there folks,

Below is my final layout with the Scraptastic August Elastic Hearts Kit & Add-on.  I only got 4 layouts out of this kit, but I must be honest that's only because I am hoarding like 5 sheets of paper from the kit that I just couldn't use yet! :)

I know I'm not the only one...lol!

All of the fantastic gold was just excitement OVERLOAD, and I couldn't make myself part with them just yet.  I have a couple of fun events coming up at the end of this year, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to part with them then.

Anywho, this layout was supposed to be clean and simple, but talk about overload, man the gold just got away from me.

Check it out, please leave a comment, I love to hear from y'all.







Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to add your email so you never miss out on a post!





No comments:

Post a Comment