Sunday, August 9, 2015

Stash Dive #8

Hey there folks!

So it's been like forever and a day since I've scrapbooked using my stash.  I subscribe to Scraptastic Club kit and have been really trying to use the WHOLE kit, so that I'm not adding to my stash...but I'm also not using my stash :)

Anywho, below is a layout I created this morning.  I intended to use my new kit this month, but I couldn't get the colors to flow, so I dived into my stash.

I'm 90% sure the background papers are Basic Grey from a collection pack, and the layering papers are Glitz, Bella Blvd and American Crafts.

The Rub-ons are American Crafts, the acetate stars are from a Simon Says Stamp card kit and the die cuts are Lawn Fawn.

Hope you enjoy, please leave a comment I love hearing from people. Oh and the layout is of my beautiful God-daughter's 1st Birthday!

Subscribe and you won't miss out on any new posts!

Happy Sunday!




Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment