Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Cards!!!

Hey y'all,

Hope all are well, and getting ready for the holiday season, I just wanted to share some Christmas cards I made.  I don't traditionally make and send out Christmas cards, because it just too much pressure.  And I've learned about myself the more pressured I am, the less creative I am...(#weird :)

Anywho, I have received my Simon Says Stamp card kit, and November & December were for Christmas related, and then (because I have a shopping problem and SSS knows this I'm sure, they put on sale I bought) a 3rd Christmas themed card kit, it wasn't part of the monthly, but fabulous all the same!

So, I've put all three kits together and just made cards as I feel it, I'll be posting more over the next few days.  This isn't like a challenge or anything, just felt the creativity and let it flow as best as I can.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think :)


The first two are shaker cards!



Thanks for stopping by, please come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment