Sunday, December 21, 2014

Scraptastic Dec LO #4

Hey there, hi there, ho there...

Well, I'm just loving this kit.  The December Scraptastic Heartbeats kit is so fabulous, the neutral color palette is right up my alley.  
Anywho, here's layout number four, layout number five will most like be a companion layout to this one.  I have another wedding photo, and I still have some papers to carry over from this one...at least that's the plan in my head :)

I am back creating process video, so please check it out  below!!!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think... ;)



BACKGROUND

  • AMERICAN CRAFTS CHARCOAL
  • AMERICAN CRAFTS BANANA
  • AMY TANGERINE INTERLOCK
  • WE R MEMORY KEEPERS YELLOW WASHI (STASH)
  • GLITZ DESIGN GOLD GLITTER WASHI (STASH)


PHOTO MAT

  • AMERICAN CRAFTS CHARCOAL
  • PINK PAISLEE BEAUTIFUL
  • GOSSAMER BLUE STARGAZER


EMBELLISHMENTS

  • AMY TANGERINE STITCHED ACCENT EPHEMERA
  • AMY TANGERINE STITCHED ACCENT STICKERS
  • SCRAPTASTIC EXCLUSIVE WOOD VENEER
  • SCRAPTASTIC EXCLUSICE FLAIR
  • MY MIND'S EYE JUBILEE PHOTO OVERLAYS
  • MAGGIE HOLMES PINS & CLIPS
  • DOODLEBUG SEQUINS (STASH)
  • AMY TANGERINE GRAY ALPHAS (STASH)


Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment