Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Scraptastic December - Heartbeats -Layout #1!! #WHATWHAT

Hey ya'll,

So it feels like it's been F-O-R-E-V-E-R and a DAY since I've done a scrapbook layout.  I was kind of on a Christmas card kick, and even through that my creativity has been a really slow drip lately.  I'm not sure if I'm putting to much pressure on myself or what.  But ugh, it has been torturous lately, I get a fuzzy idea in my head, and I sit at my desk, and I just can't get it from my head to the paper, it like's a dream that you can't quite remember when you wake up, and the harder you try the more illusive it is.

Anywho, I had these adorable photos of my son from like 3 years ago, and I'm not really into doing Halloween or themed layouts altogether, so I decided to just do what I like. Check it out!  The ingredients are listed below.




 



























INGREDIENTS

BACKGROUND:

  • American Crafts - Robin's Egg
  • We R Memory Keepers - Shine Brilliant
  • My Favorite Things - Abstract Art Stamp (stash)
  • My Favorite Things - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink (stash)
  • Ranger - Distress Ink - Black Soot
PHOTO MAT:

  • We R Memory Keepers - Shine Brilliant
  • Ranger - Distress Ink - Black Soot

  • EMBELLISHMENTS:

    •  Amy Tangerine - Stitched Accent Stickers & Ephemera Bits
    • Tim Holtz - Tiny Attacher
    • Maggie Holmes - Open Book - Pins & Clips
    • Scraptastic Exclusive Wood Veneer - Happy Paper Clip
    • Freckled Fawn - Wood Chip Alphabet
    • American Crafts - Foam Thickers (White) (stash)


    Thanks for stopping by...leave a comment and check back for more!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment