Friday, November 28, 2014

Scraptastic Layout #6

Hello again,

So, I apparently I miscalculated my paper usage in this month's kit, because I thought I was done...but I was able to get this layout done with November's kit, and I think I can get out one more. (YAY!!)

That's what I love so much about these Scraptastic kits.  Not only do you get the latest and greatest of product, but you get enough that you can really pump out art over and over again!

Any who, here's a layout of some of my fantastic friends, these ladies are so sweet and wonderful!  I plan to do a follow-up layout to this one, because these shots were taken about 5 years ago, and all of our lives have grown and changed so much in that amount of time, even though it seems like just a blink ago.  So, I'd love to know what you think, and please keep checking back for more!
Ingredients are listed below:


BACKGROUND:
 American Crafts - Grapefruit
 American Crafts - Peach
 Maggie Homes - Little Notes
 Maggie Holmes - Bookmark

PHOTO MAT:
Crate Paper Oh Darling Frames (Stash)

EMBELLISHMENTS:
Maggie Holmes - Open Book Stickers & Rub-Ons
Maggie Holmes - Open Book Tags
Maggie Holmes - Open Book Fabric Tags
Crate Paper - Notes & Things Standouts
Scraptastic Exclusive Flair
Alphas - Heidi Swapp (Stash)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment