Wednesday, December 10, 2014

More Christmas Cards!!




Hey y'all

So, I have had a crafting blockage for the past few days, but I had a little of a break through this evening (YAY!).  It's so funny or weird whichever, some times when I want to make a card and I think I feel creative, I sit down at my desk and it's... NOTHIN' :)   I mean I can't even pick papers that seem to coordinate.
And other days I can crank out like 3 or 4 cards in a flash.  I don't know maybe someone can clue me in, I usually don't have a problem, planning and setting a goal, my family makes fun of how many lists I create, but when it comes to crafting I cannot seem to control the flow, IDK

So, check out what I created tonight, and let me know what you think ;)






Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment, and check back for more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment