Monday, November 24, 2014

Scraptastic Nov Layout#4

Hey there folks,

So I thought I was done for the night, and then while putting my layouts in their various albums I came across this picture of my youngest son from about two years ago.  And Oh, how I LOVE this shot.  My husband took it randomly, it was Easter 2012, and there had to be 20 kids playing in the yard, my baby was the youngest and could not quite keep up. Any who, I don't what or who he's staring at, but this is like the cutest pose, he looks so deep in thought and concentrated for a mere two years old.  Hope you enjoy.  I have used the Scraptastic November "Shake It Off" kit, and the specifics are below.



BACKGROUND:
   Recollections - Cartulina Suave (Stash)
   Heidi Swapp - Sept Skies Collection - Open Air
   Webster's Pages - Catch Your Dreams (B-Side)

PHOTO MAT:
   American Crafts - Maggie Holmes - Memoir
   AC M.H. Little Notes or Jillie Bean Soup - Record Your Numbers (I forgot, it was late :))

EMBELLISHMENTS:
   AC M.H. Open Book Collection Stickers & Rub-Ons
   Scraptastic Exclusive Wood Veneer - Dream Catcher
   Scraptastic Exclusive Wood Veneer - "Dreamer"
   Scraptastic Exclusive Wood Veneer - Feathers
   AC DIY Collection - Cork Stars
   AC M.H. Open Book Collection Fabric Tags
   Jillie Bean Soup - Mini Placemats
   3D Memories and Laugh stickers (Stash)


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment and come back for more layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment