Sunday, July 12, 2015

I'm back!

Hello strangers!

I've been gone a little while...gone from blogging but not gone from scrapping.  I truly commend the great scrappers that can maintain a home life, craft and then still share their creations with the community.  Unfortunately, it proved to be too much for me :)

After many comments and questions of when was I going to post and share, I've decided to give it another go!  But with far less demands, hopefully ;)

Any whoot, below are some layouts that I've made over the past month.  All of them are from my monthly Scraptastic kit subscription.

This first one is with the July - Summertime Rolls Add-On


The next 5 are with the June - Thinking Out Loud Kit & Add On








Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment and check back for more! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment