Monday, February 9, 2015

Scraptastic February LO #2

Hey ya'll

So, I'm just a scrapping' machine today...j/k (this is just my second layout).  I love it when a layout just comes together so easily, I feel like this one came together effortlessly.

It's a picture of my a couple of my sister-n-laws and niece-n-law (if that's a thing)  Anywho, beautiful picture of beautiful women.

The ingredients are listed below



BACKGROUND:
American Crafts Peach
Scraptastic Club Ampersand
Scraptastic Club In Stitches


PHOTO MAT:
Pebbles Home Made Love Seat
American Crafts Vanilla

EMBELLISHEMENTS:
Scraptastic Club Journaling Cards
Gilded Bee Butterflies
Exclusive Scraptastic Club Cut Aparts designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer
Amy Tangerine Flora
Pink Fresh Studio Wood Drop Stickers
Maggie Homes Open Book Vellum
Pebbles Home Made 6×12 Accent Stickers
Heidi Swapp September Skies Color Resist Die Cut Shapes
American Crafts Mosaic Thickers (Stash)


Thanks so much for stopping by, leave a comment to let me know your thoughts!  Check back for more
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment