Sunday, October 12, 2014

whattya think...

Hey all,

So, I sssooo had SO much fun at the Ontario Scrapbook Expo this weekend!!! I set a budget and only went over it by a little bit ;) But picked up some great embellishments and paper packs!

Anywho, here's a couple of layouts I cranked out today one is my October Scraptastic The kit, and the other is a stash dive!  Leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you think...




Supplies Used:

  • Teresa Collins Nine & Co Stickers
  • Heidi Swapp Clear Words
  • Scraptastic Exclusive Flair Badges designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer
  • Scraptastic Exclusive Wood Veneer You & Me
  • Freckled Fawn Pink Doilies
  • Scraptastic Exclusive Cork Stars
  • Scraptastic Exclusive Wood Veneer Stars
  • Teresa Collins Flowers
  • American Crafts Blossom
  • Pebbles Planters
  • We R Memory Keepers Feelin' Groovy Alphas
  • Chickaniddy Scrumptious Enamel Stars
  • Heidi Swapp Clear Words




So, again this LO was completely from my stash, but I will start keeping a supply list for these LOs also.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment