Friday, October 10, 2014

Still scrapping' - Scraptastic Oct Kit & Stash Dive

Hey all,

So I've been blogging MIA because I staged my own tiny revolt to blogger. I am a little bit of an organizational freak, and that goes along with my posts, and I wanted to organize my posts, by what the feature item was, card, layout, FSJ etc.  However, to my everlasting dismay, I discovered that this Blogger site is not designed that way, you get one page that your uploads and post go to when continuously updating and blogging.  And all the other pages are most for links and static information :(

So, man I say so a lot, but anyway, so I'm scrapping and blogging because I love to share, but the enthusiasm with this site has severely waned.

So anyway, check out my last couple of layouts, and tell me what you think, or thumbs it up or leave a comment, both a welcomed and greatly appreciated.





Supplies Used:


  • Teresa Collins Nine & Co Stickers
  • Studio Calico Banana Stand
  • Scraptastic Exclusive Flair Badges designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer
  • Scraptastic Exclusive Cut Aparts designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer
  • Shimelle Earhart
  • Fancy Pants True Friend Label Stickers
  • Teresa Collins Flowers
  • American Crafts Ash
  • Chickaniddy Scrumptious Die Cuts
  • American Crafts Cabbage
  • Crate Paper Journal
  • Teresa Collins Nine & Co Rub-ons

So, I don't have a supply list for this LO, because most stiff is just from my stash,  but I will make it a point to start keeping better track of what I can.


If anyone can recommend perhaps another blogger site that can possibly meet my needs I'd llloooovvvveee that also...

XOXOXOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment